NGTTXI Group A NGTTXI Group A

good job

great jobs you guys, i have some things to say:

squeezy: you have quite possibly drawn the most retarded guitar i have ever seen.

luis: great job! i really enjoyed it, but i though the ending was dumb, and i was hoping you would have finished the song.

and the magician: i love it how when the carrot was jumping rope it never went behind him. how classic...

Bonzaii Bunny IV Bonzaii Bunny IV

pretty good

That was enjoyable. I feel like my time hasn't been wasted at all. I could tell the the actual animation was a little skimped on, but I guess you have to do that if you're making 6 episodes. I'll give you a 5, because I can tell that you worked hard, even if this was a little corny. Also, the Dead Milkmen kick ass!

Smile! Smile!

very good

I liked the style, everything about it was good.

Oh yeah, Godspeed kicks ass

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

amazing

Great game, one of the best remakes of a classic I've ever seen. Nice touch with the customizable music also. PLEASE keep up the good work.

Check out my awesome character:
2B2T36392V2P2X.7.2.D.5.4.1.1.2.4.4.C.3.8.15JH7.322I1.2Q1JW.
3QUKK.9BPUP.3H0L4.2CA4X.3QUJJ.47TWF.G.498H5.1.1.498H5.2.1.49
8H5.7.1.3.F.35X.9.1KX.1EV5.N6DD.1.0.4U.2S.TRU

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Great Job

Excellentamundo SeƱor! Keep at it dawg! One day you'll be a GAZILLIONAIRE!!!!!!

p.s. I'm DEAD SERIOUS...THIS SONG IS AWESOME!!!!!
4-0---2-0-4-4-4-160---0---886-0---9-9-886-9---------------- ---------------------------61---1---3-3-3-4-1---1-------1--- b-b-b---c--------------------------------------------1---3-5 -6-6-6-6-1---3-4-5-8-9-3-4-4-3-8-a-------------------------- ----------------

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Totally sweet!

It was really great, altough it was a litte boring. Kepp up the good work, but make the next one a little more action-packed. Great job!